Urban takes a look at eight stunning coastal properties to consider in Queensland
This summer has earmarked a trend in Australians keen to invest in a holiday home to call their own.
“With the costs of renting a holiday home soaring thanks to huge local demand, combined with record-low interest rates, we’re experiencing a unique situation where it may actually be more cost-effective to buy rather than regularly rent a holiday home”, said David Hancock, senior financial planner at Montara Wealth.
To assist in your search, Urban takes a look at eight
stunning coastal properties to consider in Queensland. 1. Shoreline, Surfers Paradise Address: 61 Old Burleigh Road, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 Three-bedroom apartments from $1.1 million Shoreline 61 Old Burleigh Road, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Shoreline is the
latest Surfers Paradise tower to be created by Marquee Development Partners.
The boutique 27 apartment development across 17 levels offers residents a luxury unseen in the between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach for a number of years.
2. Miles Residences, Kirra Point Address: Corner Miles Street & Marine Paradise, Kirra QLD 4225 Two-bedroom apartments from $795,000 Miles Residences Kirra Point Corner Miles Street and Marine Paradise, Kirra QLD 4225
Soak up ocean views every day at
Kirra’s Miles Residences.
Situated on one of the rare Australian north-facing beaches, residences in KTQ Group’s luxury project boast an abundance of light thanks to the floor-to-ceiling stacker doors, connecting you to the Pacific Ocean and surrounding Norfolk pines.
Designed by Woods Bagot, the development offers a suite of five-star amenities that turn any home into a getaway, such as a 25-metre pool.
3. The Monaco, Main Beach Address: 2-4 MacArthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217 Three-bedroom apartments from $1.8 million The Monaco Main Beach 2-4 MacArthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monaco is set to be Main Beach’s most luxurious tower when it’s completed at the end of 2022.
The 24 level tower, designed by Rothelowman and delivered by Ignite Projects, will comprise six half floor apartments, 17 full floor apartments and a double storey penthouse.
4. Elegance, Mermaid Beach Address: 2605 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218 Apartment prices available upon request Elegance 2605 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
Maximising the majestic views of the Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast hinterlands, Elegance delivers a lifestyle unlike anywhere else.
Developed by United Investment Group, each residence delivers enhanced style and comfort, carefully positioned according to the latest feng shui principles.
The project includes a theatre, swimming pool and outdoor deck area, tennis court, pilates room and Zen garden retreat area.
5. Elysian, Broadbeach Address: 185 Old Burleigh Road, Broadbeach QLD 4218 Two-bedroom apartments from $855,000 Elysian 185 Old Burleigh Road, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Rich finishes and luxurious touches welcome you at Spyre Group’s Elysian project.
Each apartment, beach
villa and penthouse present exceptional beachfront and hinterland views, and resort-style communal spaces elevate the coastal lifestyle.
Designed by ML Architecture, the luxury property features bespoke cabinetry, swimming pool and sauna room and residents’ dining areas.
6. Hemingway, Palm Beach Address: 1267-1273 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD 4221 Apartment prices available upon request Hemingway 1267-1273 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Surfers and sun-bakers may find their ideal new home within the 12-storey Hemingway apartment, delivering the experience of your dream beach house in the sky.
Designed by Rothelowman Architects, the project boasts panoramic ocean views and striking architectural design.
7. Koko Broadbeach Address: 12-14 Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach QLD 4218 Two-bedroom apartments from $729,900 Koko Broadbeach 12-14 Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Follow your coastal heart and feed your urban soul at Koko Broadbeach.
The vibrant and connected development is just minutes from the Gold Coast’s walking and cycling paths, stunning beaches and world-class facilities.
Morris Property Group, Koko features modern fixtures, contemporary design and hotel-quality amenities, including a lap pool, lounges, modern gym facilities, private outdoor entertaining areas and gardens. 8. Maya Kirra Beach, Coolangatta Address: 1 Coyne Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225 Four-bedroom apartments from $1,930,00 Maya Kirra Beach 1 Coyne Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Maya celebrates the relaxed beachside culture of Queensland with a fresh dynamic energy.
Imbued with cool tones and contemporary aesthetic, Spyre Group’s project benefits from the abundant Gold Coast sunshine, the alluring coastline and the stunning ocean views.
The residence offers north-facing ocean views from generous balconies, a welcoming lobby, private residents’ dining and a resort-style pool and leisure area.